Mill Valley Nursery School is an enriching place where parents enjoy an extensive and close-knit support group of friends, and families enjoy the ability to actively participate in their child’s first school experience.
Parents participate in every aspect of managing school operations. Specific aspects of parent participation at Mill Valley Nursery School include:
- Working one assigned day per week at the school from 8:45am until duties are completed, 2:00pm – 2:30 pm, depending upon station
- Planning a variety of indoor and outdoor experiences for the children, under guidance from our Director
- Attending monthly parent meetings from 7-9pm
- 16 work hours per school year for maintenance of the school
- Actively participating on an assigned school committee
- Enthusiastically supporting school fundraising activities